fot

Re: [FOT] blow-ups

To: BillDentin@aol.com, RKramer@rdoequipment.com, WEmery7451@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [FOT] blow-ups
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:05:09 EST
In a message dated 12/1/2006 8:46:52 AM Central Standard Time,
BillDentin@aol.com writes:

> Boy!  I'll say.  I've learned a lot.  Came as sort of a surprise to me.
> Early on I thought the thread was going to be much lighter.  I thought
>BLOW-UPS
> referred to that rubber doll that made all those trips with Alexander,
> Drews, and Hill.
>
> What ever happened to her?
>
> Bill (Damdinger)

You must be talking about SABRINA!  After a career as a show girl in England,
we found her in a Nevada brothel...(we had a flat tire in front of it)...and
rescued her. Jim Hill, esq sorted out her legal problems in a courtroom near
Las Vegas. (The courtroom drama was worthy of Court TV, but puzzled the
occupants of the courthouse of this old gold dust town...I think they were
relieved
when we drove out of town.)

She was well received in the restaurants we took her to, and was usually well
behaved. Sabrina had a momentary lapse when one of the Hell Angel's took a
shine to her, but we convinced her to return to the midwest with us.

After an final appearance at Road America, she is now quietly living in
Geneseo, IL where she is a companion to small children....the little Geneseo
boys
are delighted and the little girls are begining to exhibit strange behavior.

Jack, Jim, & Joe