fot

Re: [FOT] blow-ups

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] blow-ups
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:22:03 -0800
I'm using a K&N racing oil filter(http://www.knfilters.com/oilfilter.htm).
These seem pretty nice since they have a hex nut on the bottom for ease of
installation and removal and the nut is pre-drilled for safety wire.  I have
had no problems on my TR6 with it.  I also use it on my daughters Austin
America.  It sometimes can be difficult locating the proper one to fit your
application.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44