fot

Re: [Fot]  Winter???

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot]  Winter???
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:12:10 -0600 (CST)
  Bill writes:
 "A little fryer oil for biodiesel is all you need".

I have 400 gal of Waste Veg Oil and am looking at outfitting my 504 Peugeot
diesel with a system to use it vs. the biodiesel. the B100  has enough methanol
that the injector pump seals get premature failure.  Currently, the WVO is too
hard/solid to filter because of the cold temp.  I saw a pretty cool trick of
building a composte pile around the oil drums and allow the heat to keep the
wvo liquid.

BTW....  Little known fact.  This is important.  The 504 diesel tappets are
just a tad bit larger than the TR tractor motor.  They are made well and would
be excellent for replacement.  Peugeot also lists oversize tappets for
rebuilding applications.

M.N.Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
gmt-8 Pacific time