fot

Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..

To: "steve" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:20:05 -0500
I used the TFE hose and high presssure fittings for the fuel system in
my TR4A. I bought all the pieces from Speedway Motors online. The links
are listed below. The neat thing about this stuff is that you can easily
make up sections in lengths you need as you go. I don't know how many
pieces I made from my dual outlet, 2 pump system to the regulator under
the hood, but it looks great. I have a bulkhead fitting for the main
line where it goes through the firewall and another for the coolant line
from my fuel pressure gauge isolator. The fittings are reusable and the
hose doesn't have a 5 second rule like rubber encapsulated stuff. I used
electrical tape and a cut-off wheel, blow out the dust and used silicone
grease to ease assembly. The only worry is crimping if you bend it too
tightly. Have a look.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/p/936,81_High-Pressure-Hose-Ends.html
http://www.speedwaymotors.com/p/940,81_Stainless-Wire-BTFEandB-Braided-H
igh-Pressure-Hose.html