fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Suspension

To: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Suspension
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:27:22 -0500
At the rear, don't do the longer shackle routine.  That causes some
weirdness in the rear end geometry.  The car will take two distinct
arcs through the corner.  Put spacers between the axle and the leaf
springs and install longer U-bolts instead.

I seem to recall something about using an MGB-GT front spring (Moss
has those for about $32 / spring), but I'm sure others have more
details on that.

- Tony