fot

[Fot] Brembo slotted disk "handedness"?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Brembo slotted disk "handedness"?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:42:45 -0500
I'm about to install a set of slotted disks on my TR4.  While the
boxes carry the same part number, the rotors are clearly "handed"
(slots CW on one, CCW on the other).  While I doubt that slot
direction makes a big difference, seems to me that slots "scooping"
forward (CW facing the RH side), might pull more cooling air into the assembly.

What says the List?

Jim
--
Jim Hassall