fot

Re: [Fot] brake bias / balance

To: mikee@ragtops.com,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] brake bias / balance
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:45:47 -0500
On the track, I've always understood that you crank in rear brake
until the rears start to lock before the fronts and then back off
until they quit doing that (be careful if you've got a locker!).

No clue how to do it for a street car, although I would think you
would want a bit more front bias on the street (controllability is
more important than total stopping power there).

- Tony