fot

Re: [Fot] Driving Music

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving Music
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:15:06 -0500
OK, I follow you now.  I missed the MP-3 format on CD part...  I do
both.  I've got a small CD case that has enough music in it to pretty
much go coast to coast without a repeat.  But, I load selected
highlights into the shuffle to do the "random" thing.

Plus, I've been downloading "podcasts" (or more accurately
"netcasts").  Kinda the books on tape concept.  (if you're into
computer geek stuff, check out twit.tv)  You can get ton of that
content on your favorite MP-3 player.

- Tony