fot

Re: [Fot] Driving Music

To: Randall <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving Music
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:44:36 -1000
As soon as i get to it I'm going to put a "Books on Tape and Paper"
section on the blog too. Diane and I are both voracious readers and
listen to books on long drives when we aren't doing music. The
ultimate, in my mind, is "Snows of Kilimanjaro" read by Charlton
Heston. Short, but an absolute must a few times in your life.

I should explain perhaps that I'm a longtime iPOD junkie and while my
CD collection still exists, I listen to music and books on tape via
various MP3 players. Audible.com is a great source for MP3 version of
books.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS