fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath

To: "N197TR4@cs.com" <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:26:03 -0700
In early May there was a test and tune day herre in Seattle at PAcific
Raceways for SOVERN, our local vintage group.  I was privelaged to see Tony
Garmey unload John James' newly recreated TR4 roll off the trailer.  What a
beautiful job he did on the prep of this car.  Did any of you look in the
trunk and see how the fuel cell was held down?  Wow, should a roll over
occur it sure would not come loose.

Glad to hear he ran well.  How did Bill Hart do, what did he bring?  Did
Tony drive also?

--
Chuck Arnold