fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:44:40 -0700
Bill drove the Devin--he did well, but the car broke on Saturday--
transmixer gave up the ghost. Probably very expensively by the looks
of the metal in the oil--it's a dog box. Ouch.

Tony didn't drive. I should have had him take Peyote out, but I was
having too much fun.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS