fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath

To: "Jeff Johnk" <jeffj@centuryrefining.com>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 aftermath
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 07:13:23 -0500
So THAT explains why every time I came to the grid, they didn't have
my car on the grid sheets!  I had that consistently in the Motrah
events (probably because I was hidden in the 3cp, 4, 5 group), but at
the end that happened for the race in my "normal" group too.  I
always got times on the result sheet, though.

Jeff, I really enjoyed racing with you.  You are a consistent, and
safe but aggressive VINTAGE driver.

- Tony