fot

Re: [Fot] Judson Electronic Magneto

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Judson Electronic Magneto
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:04:07 -0500
 <<What does the ground polarity of the car's electrical system have to
do with the magneto?>>

You've got me.  I just know that this unit is stamped "Positive Ground"
and the instructions say "Do not install a standard negative ground unit
on an engine having a positive ground."

[included a copy of the instruction sheet, which has an electrical
diagram.  attachment will be stripped from mail to list]

Scott