fot

Re: [Fot] Judson Electronic Magneto

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Judson Electronic Magneto
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:33:32 -0700
Ahh--I get it, it's not a real magneto. It's an electronic ignition
system that's pretending to be a mag.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS