fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:41:10 -0600
I plan on hanging out and making a pest of myself at various
times friday, saturday and sunday.  It should be a good time.

The weather will be hot and dry, afternoon temps in the upper
90s, if not 100.  Check http://www.ksl.com  for local weather
conditions.

I have not been out to the track yet this season, but I've heard
that there are issues with water rights.  What this means is that
the ground cover planned for LarryLand is not in place yet,
there is a lot of bare dirt area around the place.  That translates
to blowing dust.  Fun.

See you at the track!

mjb.