fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!

To: <chasgee@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:24:27 -0600
See you there,  We leave tomorrow at dawn, to challenge (albeit weakly) the
Triumph Hoardes..........................Henry, Connor, Jake & Elva Courier>
To: FOT@autox.team.net> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:23:13 -0400> From:
chasgee@aol.com> Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this
weekend!> > Well, we're packing up and leaving tonight for Miller >
Motorsports Park.? Can't wait to get there.? If you are going, please look for
the large black three car hauler we brought to Hallett last year - it will be
fun to pit together.? We should be there late Thursday afternoon.> > We have a
few things planned for the weekend including a champagne get together Saturday
night with our gust of honor, Peggy Kastner.? Rumor has it she's bringing that
stick in the mud husband of hers as well, so I guess we'll have to put up with
him too.? Should be good times.? I'm sure Peggy will have copies of her book
for sale as well and if you're lucky, she'll sign one for you too.> > If
you're not planning on making the trip, its not too late to change your mind.?
I'm sure Jimmy at Nostalgia Racing will be happy to sign you up when you
arrive.? We'd love to have you there and join in the festivities.> > And don't
forget, the prestigious Kastner Cup will be presented after Sunday's race!> >
See you there,> > Chuck Gee> Blacksmith Racing> Spitfire> > >