fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!

To: chasgee@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thriller at Miller - this weekend!
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:18:37 -0600
This should be a great weekend. I've heard mention that they will play
Grand Prix on the Jumbotron Saturday evening. The Full Strawberry Moon
will rise about 7:43 PM on Saturday as well, and should do so from a
clear horizon.
If any of you get too hot, pop into Race Control and say Hi and cool off
a bit.
I've been watching the Superbikes on the perimeter track, running in the
1:50s, averaging in the high 90s. They also confirm dust!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Bill