fot

Re: [Fot] Mallory condenser problems

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "TeriAnn Wakeman"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mallory condenser problems
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:34:19 -0400
I just fitted a Mallory to my GT6 and have been having intermittent ignition
problems, mostly a misfire at high speed.  What are the symptoms you are
experiencing with condenser failure?  Several people have mentioned Robert's
last comment - including Century, a big Mallory seller - which is that the
condenser should be sanded to remove a coating on it which apparently
inhibits grounding.