fot

Re: [Fot] Non-Driver Attendance at Watkins Glen 2008 Kastner Cup

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Non-Driver Attendance at Watkins Glen 2008 Kastner Cup
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
Very likely that I will show and be begging a crew pass.  Time will tell if I
show up with a race car.

  E.

N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
  FoT,

We have about 30 FoT TR Drivers who have registered an intent to run.

I am looking for some additional information:

Who are the FOT that are likely to be at WATKINS GLEN, other than drivers?

NOT the least important, are FOT crew, overcrew, and attendees.

Who are they? I will put them on the email list, with the entrants, if their
names and emails are provided.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
ehusmann53@yahoo.com