fot

Re: [Fot] Non-Driver Attendance at Watkins Glen 2008 Kastner Cup

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Non-Driver Attendance at Watkins Glen 2008 Kastner Cup
From: Bill Sohl <billsohl@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:47:38 -0400
Linda and I plan to be there with our TR-3A street car...thinking about
entering it in the Downtown Car Show (Friday) or do the Glenora Run with
it...and also have it at the track for the "gathering" and hopefully a track
tour.

I'll help get the word out locally tp the NJ Triumph Club and the Central PA
club.

Bill Sohl