fot

Re: [Fot] Non-Driver Attendance at Watkins Glen 2008 Kastner Cup

To: fot@autox.team.net, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Non-Driver Attendance at Watkins Glen 2008 Kastner Cup
From: <koblinger@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:16:37 -0500 (CDT)
I am going to register as a definite maybe. I really want to go to the Goodwood
Revival next year and it usually falls on the same weekend. Failing that, or
maybe in addition, my next choice will be the Glen. I've never been there and
this seems like the perfect event. If so I'll be easy to recognize, I'm the one
with the permanently attached "funny nose and glasses" combo carrying the big
camera bag.

Cheers,
Kurt (I don't need no steenking lens cap!) Oblinger

Various and sundry Triumphs. All disassembled for your closer inspection.