fot

Re: [Fot] Copper vs steel figure 8 gaskets

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <m-syork@comcast.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Copper vs steel figure 8 gaskets
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:40:30 -0500
Isn't the difference in the thickness? If I recall the copper, which are no
longer sold measure around 17 thou and the steel ones are closer to 15. It's
nice to have a couple of thicker ones in the spares box when you want to get
the protrusion correct with some of the liners on the market today.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com