fot

[Fot] motor oil query

To: igofaster@charter.net
Subject: [Fot] motor oil query
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:00:34 EDT
Hi Bobby,

Re your posting below:

I did a soild 4 months of research into this subject Jan-April 2007, and
there is a vast amount of information, and mis-information on the subject of
oils
on the internet.

Quite frankly, I believe aonly about 10% of what I have read on the subject.

The absolute best information may be found here:

http://www.lnengineering.com/oil.html

Be sure to check out this link on that page:

For a listing of oils tested, click <A
HREF="http://www.lnengineering.com/oiltable.htm";>here</A>.

I will shortly be changing from Valvoline Synpower (SL) to Amsoil Series 2000
Racing (Synthetic) 20w50

Nuff said!

Best Regards, and good luck!

Lion F Guyot

1963-1971 Triumph Vitesse Mk.2 Convertible - exact same engine as your GT6+

Original posting follows: