fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca

To: <westerneagleracing@att.net>, "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Seca
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:12:48 -0800
For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of an on-track experience at Laguna
Seca, the attached link will take you to an in-car video lap around the
track.  The video really doesn't do justice to the Corkscrew as the approach
to the turn is almost blind, then it,s an definite left as you drop into the
turn followed by an immediate right followed by another left, all the while
you feel like you're riding a roller coaster.

www.csrgracing.org/trackscsrg.html then scroll down to Laguna Seca and click
on the appropriate connection - DSL/cable or dialup. You can also view
videos of Infineon and Thunderhill.

Gary
62 TR4
69 TR6