fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 motor rebuild

To: "greg" <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 motor rebuild
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:09:59 -0800
Greg, great information.  I've looked in to getting Venolia pistons at about
$100 a piece and I've been thinking along the lines of using the stock rods.
I have the whole selection of Kas' books and plan to do the lightening as he
recommends.  Where do I find info on the Cosworth pistons? Are they
available in the USA?
Thanks, Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44