fot

Re: [Fot] Roller rockers

To: <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Roller rockers
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:08:39 -0500
Randall,

Yeah, I'm full of it.  Glad you caught my faux pas.

Shane

PS Looking at a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax 4x4.

> Look at:
> http://triumph.hottr6.com/CamBasics.html

Shane, I particularly enjoyed this revelation :

"A red hot cam will produce less power than the factory cam if intake,
exhaust, compression, etc are all modified to accommodate the cam. "

Somehow, I think there is a word or two missing somewhere ... or were you
just
warning of the dangers of an overheated cam shaft ?