fot

Re: [Fot] ZDDP Solution

To: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ZDDP Solution
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:13:30 -0600
Gary,

You can buy "E.O.S. Assembly Lubricant" at your local GMC dealership
for less than $10.00 for 16 oz. It provides "outstanding protection
against run-in wear and piston scuffing as well as run-in cramshaft
lobe and lifter scuffing resulting from insufficient lubrication."
The stuff contains 5762 ppm of P and 6221 ppm of Zn. We run 4 oz. of
this along with the Valvoline VR1 race oil at each oil change. So far,
so good. Got this from Tony Drew.

Allen

On Jan 8, 2008, at 2:13 PM, Gary Horstkorta wrote:

> Hello:
>

> A racing friend of mine sent the following website link to me.  He has
> been
> investigating the ZDDP situation and found this product at a local
> race fuel
> supply dealer.
>

> https://secure.mysuperpageshosting.com/kirbanperformance.com/index1.htm
>

> Gary