fot

Re: [Fot] What size and shape of fuel cell is best suited to the

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] What size and shape of fuel cell is best suited to the
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:44:14 -0600
12 gal ATL cell (I think, may be 15 gal), in spare tire well (TR-4,
but similar location to TR-6), Aeroquip steel braided line, -6 size,
through the cockpit on passenger side next to rocker panel to
front.  I think 3/8" is the minimum ID you normally want to run to
avoid starvation problems.  Something really bad has to happen to
hurt the line.

Fuel pump and BIG Fram fuel filter is in the trunk, regulator is in
the engine compartment.  Holley blue pump with matching
regulator.  We've been through other pump / regulator combo's before
we arrived at this relatively trouble-free setup.  Of course, now
I've jinxed myself.

- Tony