fot

Re: [Fot] What size and shape of fuel cell is best suited to the

To: <westerneagleracing@att.net>, <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] What size and shape of fuel cell is best suited to the
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:29:04 -0500
Ron,

Hanging a big weight outside of the wheelbase increases the polar moment
of inertia, making the car easier to rotate.  Ask any Porsche driver about
rotation.  ;)

Moving the cell behind the axle does not improve the balance noticeably over
the
stock location over the axle.

Shane Ingate, learned everything about PMoI in Panteras the hard way, in NM