fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: fpspitfire@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:07:22 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/2008 10:55:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fpspitfire@comcast.net writes:

What  alternatives are out there for a current SCCA to run with?  ie: a '72
car  running the 1500, flared fenders, slicks, dog ring gearbox,  etc...etc...

I'm losing faith that I'll be able to run this car  anywhere in the next 3
years.

Depending on how far gone your car is, you could probably get it back to
vintage spec. You would need new sheet metal of course.

You motor and gbx should be OK.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
TR-Spitfire-08.pdf]