fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: <fpspitfire@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:32:56 -0700
Ever since the current president took over SCCA has ceased to be a club and
has become a business.  Like all businesses, it is all about the bottom
line.  Eliminating classes is one way to minimize expenses.

For what it's worth, I dropped my SCCA membership about 3 years ago for the
same reason.  The Solo classes were also being compressed, making it
impossible for certain cars (including mine) to be anywhere near
competitive.

Cheers,
Joe C.