fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:08:54 +1100
I seem to play with mine in the garage more than anywhere else.(!) Don't
really have sufficient resources at the present to build and campaign a
fully prepped race car. I just want to get the thing out on a track and get
the blood pumping.
Anyone had any experience running vintage cars in SCCA Solo 2?
Steve P.
spreiss@verizon.net