fot

Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>, <REK46@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] alternatives to the SCCA?
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 18:58:22 -0500
Jack is right. Vintage rules are stuck in time and that is what make it
great. Having said that there are some worries that vintage race
organizations will suffer membership losses over time as the racer
population ages. If NASA or some other yet to be formed post-historic race
organizer puts together races for mid 70's and later cars we may lose
racers. From the Triumph crowd there could be a great interest in racing
later model Spitfires, TR6's and TR7's. Put them on the track with Celica's,
early RX7's etc. and you would have a pretty interesting crowd.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com