fot

Re: [Fot] Mileage bragging

To: kaskas@cox.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mileage bragging
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:51:10 -0400
23-25 mpg?  Ha.  I get 40-45 in my little car:
http://i29.tinypic.com/30uuviw.jpg

Unfortunately, when I stand on it, I got nuthin'.  The only necks snapping
are when people see me go by!  ;)

Susan   :)

PS - I drove it to work Tuesday in the small town I work in and created a
hullabaloo in the parking lot all day long.  The next day a sergeant in the
police department called my office and asked if anyone in the office was
the owner of the little yellow car.  I tentatively said, "Um, that would be