fot

Re: [Fot] mileage plus

To: spreiss@verizon.net, wensley_Tr@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] mileage plus
From: jwoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:40:49 -0400
 <<<<In my mind there no need to sacrifice these
goals/ideals by introducing an aspect that is of growing concern to all who
live on the planet.>>>>

Certainly a worthy subject. Just not something we (vintage) would be able or
willing to mandate, that's all.

I have no problem with voluntary experimentation by individuals.

However, I think it might have merits at the current club level and even pro
level, to promote awareness in new concepts.

It could be another way to score enduros at the club level. I don't think you
need add-on flow meters. Just have everyone fill their tanks at the start and
keep track of how much you put in during the race, and then top up at the end.

jw