fot

[Fot] The FIA

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] The FIA
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:26:00 +0200
The FIA is a very inconsistent organization.
Rules are changed every year. Always you have to work at the car to maintain
it legal.
The good thing - the German Triumph Competition has its own rules and they
didn't change for years now.
But I feel sorry for the FIA historic groups - they are busy screwing at
their cars every year.

I hope you don't mind that I own a license of the FIA organization that is
lead by the Fuehrer :-(

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----