fot

[Fot] TR6 Performance upgrades

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 Performance upgrades
From: Lorne Fritz <lfritz82@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:10:34 -0400
Does anybody have any good ideas to up the horse powerof a TR6.  I have a
customer who wants more power out of his street TR6.  I hate to suggest upping
the compression because of the gas available today.  I want to put on headers,
but the last set I got from the Roadster Factory didn't even fit.(any good
ones available?).  I know the stock Strombergs have got to go.  I've heard of
some people using SUs from a Volvo.  I heard of a fuel injection kit from
someone in the North East. It uses GM injectors in the Strom. housings.  Has
anybody used this set up and how does it work?                   Thanks in
advance.  Any help is appreciated.  Lorne Fritz