fot

[Fot] TR7 Seats

To: macdonaldp@rogers.com
Subject: [Fot] TR7 Seats
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:41:55 EDT
Paul

    Since I was the one who nominated you for FOT, I  want to extend my
deepest apologies for the recent disparaging FOT blogging  about your beloved
TR7s.

    Please take solace in the fact that Bob Tullius,  the greatest Triumph
driver of all time, has stated that the TR7/8 was his  favorite Triumph
racecar.
Not to mention that Triumph greatest success in SCCA  rally came with John
Buffum in the TR7/8.

    The reality of this whole situation is that when  these TR7 bloggers
drive past store front glass in their TR3s, the  reflection they visualize that
they are still in their late 20s on the way to  lover leap. That same
visualization would simply be near  impossible in a car that was 20 years
newer.

Cary

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.