fot

Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats

To: n197tr4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:19:46 -0400
Same here!  I pooh-poohed the TR7 for years until John Lamberg loaned me
his for the autocross in Minnesota.  I was hooked!  He *had* made some
modifications, including having the engine done up right...  The car was
comfortable, quick and nimble and did well in the event.

Now we have three of the darn things...!

Susan      :)