fot

Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats

To: BillDentin@aol.com, billbab@gmail.com, macdonaldp@rogers.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR7 Seats
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
The designer of that engine would be glad to
hear that you liked it. Unfortunately, he passed
away in April at the age of 92.

Someone else wrote about a Wedge with a 3.8L
V6 in it. There is more than just a GM family
tie to those engines. The 3.8 is a cut down,
bored/stroked version of the 3.5 in iron instead
of aluminum.