fot

Re: [Fot] Intake manifold, long runner

To: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>, "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intake manifold, long runner
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:10:51 -0700
You make a nice little brace between the two carbs with sheet metal 1/16"
plus then from the middle of the brace go down to the block at the flange of
the oil pan with a brace made of a 3/8" steel tube. I made an adjustable
screw at the bottom with a rubber pad on the end so that I could put just a
tiny bit of compression on the tube.  Worked like a charm.