fot

[Fot] Jack Drews

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Jack Drews
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:45:21 EDT
--===============1922675560==

--part1_ca7.3196466c.35dae501_boundary

FOT,

Overwhelming response to Jack's death.  No surprise.

Francis & I spoke shortly after the accident and she was very composed.  Her
strength is beyond my understanding. Francis is truly a saint and responsible
for much of who Jack was.

Jan & I are still awaiting word of the Arrrangements, expecting Wednesday or
Thursday. We expect to hear something today

In the meantime, Watkins Glen will include some time to celebrate the Life &
Times of Jack Drews.  Likely this will be Saturday night in the TRIUMPH
PADDOCK.  While I have not spoken to Frances, nor Tony, since Saturday, I am
hoping
that they will find the strength to follow through with their plans to be at
The Glen.

The Kastner Cup Race will dedicated to the Memory of Jack Drews, the first
recipient of the Cup.

Thank you for all of the personal emails and calls.

Jack & I spoke of our mortality, frequently when we were on one of our
'Senior Tours'.  Jack was well prepared for this eventuality spiritually, and
has
spent much of his time preparing me. I hope I am worthy of his mentoring. I owe
him much.

Joe Alexander    </HTML>

--part1_ca7.3196466c.35dae501_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT,=20
<BR>
<BR>Overwhelming response to Jack's death. &nbsp;No surprise.
<BR>
<BR>Francis &amp; I spoke shortly after the accident and she was very compos=
ed. &nbsp;Her strength is beyond my understanding. Francis is truly a saint=20=
and responsible for much of who Jack was.
<BR>
<BR>Jan &amp; I are still awaiting word of the Arrrangements, expecting Wedn=
esday or Thursday. We expect to hear something today
<BR>
<BR>In the meantime, Watkins Glen will include some time to celebrate the Li=
fe &amp; Times of Jack Drews. &nbsp;Likely this will be Saturday night in th=
e TRIUMPH PADDOCK. &nbsp;While I have not spoken to Frances, nor Tony, since=
 Saturday, I am hoping that they will find the strength to follow through wi=
th their plans to be at The Glen.=20
<BR>
<BR>The Kastner Cup Race will dedicated to the Memory of Jack Drews, the fir=
st recipient of the Cup.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for all of the personal emails and calls.=20
<BR>
<BR>Jack &amp; I spoke of our mortality, frequently when we were on one of o=
ur 'Senior Tours'. &nbsp;Jack was well prepared for this eventuality spiritu=
ally, and has spent much of his time preparing me. I hope I am worthy of his=
 mentoring. I owe him much.
<BR>
<BR>Joe Alexander </FONT>   </HTML>