fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews

To: N197TR4@cs.com, Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:03:17 -0700
--===============1938442164==

------=_Part_28728_13376535.1219071797397

Thanks for keeping us all informed.  I read one link someone posted of anews
report. It indicated he did not lift at the end of the straight and probably
had suffered a heart attach.

I have been thinking about him, racing,life and death. To die while doing
the thing you love,to die with your passion, that is something I think we
all probably would choose as the way to go.  Dying with your family at the
side of your bed after an illness, as my father did, provided comfort to
those of us who are there, but is not how he would have chosen to go.

So,at the start of each race and practice day, I intend to say goodbye and
be at peace with all who are about me,and someday, I too,might die with my
boots on. I hope this post has not been offensive to anyone,it certainly is
not meant to be.

Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold

------=_Part_28728_13376535.1219071797397

someone posted of anews report. It indicated he did not lift at the end of the
straight and probably had suffered a heart attach.<br><br>I have been thinking
about him, racing,life and death. To die while doing the thing you love,to die
with your passion, that is something I think we all probably would choose as
the way to go.&nbsp; Dying with your family at the side of your bed after an
illness, as my father did, provided comfort to those of us who are there, but
is not how he would have chosen to go.<br>
be at peace with all who are about me,and someday, I too,might die with my
boots on. I hope this post has not been offensive to anyone,it certainly is not
meant to be.<br>
class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin:
0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
&nbsp;Her strength is beyond my understanding. Francis is truly a saint and
responsible for much of who Jack was.
Wednesday or Thursday. We expect to hear something today
&amp; Times of Jack Drews. &nbsp;Likely this will be Saturday night in the
TRIUMPH PADDOCK. &nbsp;While I have not spoken to Frances, nor Tony, since
Saturday, I am hoping that they will find the strength to follow through with
their plans to be at The Glen.
recipient of the Cup.
&#39;Senior Tours&#39;. &nbsp;Jack was well prepared for this eventuality
spiritually, and has spent much of his time preparing me. I hope I am worthy of
his mentoring. I owe him much.
target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Fot mailing list<br>