fot

[Fot] Jack Drews

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Jack Drews
From: rikrock@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:27:48 -0400
--===============2006171061==

----------MB_8CACFA128E7034C_E20_62C3_FWM-M01.sysops.aol.com

I?have many memories of Jack, all of them good.? The one I expect will last
forever is the sound and tone?of his voice when he answered the phone..."Hello,
this is Jack".? Every time I heard that, I knew I was going to learn something
about Triumphs,?but more importantly, about being a good person.

RIP, Jack Drews.

Rich Rock

----------MB_8CACFA128E7034C_E20_62C3_FWM-M01.sysops.aol.com

I have many memories of Jack, all of them good.  The one I expect
will last forever is the sound and tone of his voice when he answered the
phone..."Hello, this is Jack".  Every time I heard that, I knew I was
going to learn something about Triumphs, but more importantly, about being
a good person.<br>
RIP, Jack Drews.<br>
Rich Rock<div id='u8CACFA128E23E94-E20-3281' class='aol_ad_footer'><FONT
style="color: black; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR
style="MARGIN-TOP: 10px"><A
title="http://mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=mpqmap00050000000010";
href="http://mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=mpqmap00050000000010";
target="_blank">Get the MapQuest Toolbar</A>. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices &
More!</FONT> </div>