fot

[Fot] (no subject)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] (no subject)
From: A Daniel Cronin <adcronin@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1141116606==

--0-199951379-1221186853=:87839

=0A=A0=0A9/11=0AListers:=0ASeveral days back (while on vacation) there were=
 several submissions on the 2 oil galley plugs in each end of the block and=
 the one in the head.=A0 I am undertaking a full rebuild and upgrading of m=
y motor and would like to know how you guys remove these plugs before I do =
something I might regret!=A0 Any help would be appreciated!=0ADan C
--0-199951379-1221186853=:87839

sans-serif;font-size:14pt"><DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>9/11</DIV>
<DIV>Listers:</DIV>
<DIV>Several days back (while on vacation) there were several submissions on
the 2 oil galley plugs in each end of the block and the one in the head.&nbsp;
I am undertaking a full rebuild and upgrading of my motor and would like to
know how you guys remove these plugs before I do something I might
regret!&nbsp; Any help would be appreciated!</DIV>