fot

Re: [Fot] Three Questions

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Three Questions
From: "Bill Swope" <bswope959@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:50:33 -0700
Gary The last survey I saw showed the average vintage racer had 4+ years of
education above Highschool and earned over $109,000 per year. I think the need
for speed will prevail and I believe the price of true Vintage racers will
hold. Sales may slow. Don't confused wormed over production cars with roll
bars To be the same as borne to be race cars. (sport racers, open-wheel,
factory one ups and the likes.)
I will race next year,
SWMS club week -in is $250
We have sponsor funds
The VMC met last week, I was not available to go ,but I bet they discussed
what you are asking. WWW.VMC.com<http://www.vmc.com/>
Wm. (Bill) Swope
dba C ME GO Racing
1030 Green Valley Rd. NW