fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: BillDentin@aol.com, 19to1tr6@comcast.net, JWoesvra@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: jimdonick <whimsey1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:32:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Ben Bragg got the Old Grey Mare down to almost a 1'08" last fall, I believe.
the OGM is a ford flathead powered special that is - to put it mildly -
technologically pretty agricultural but Ben is a superb driver.  There are
prewar GP cars that should be two seconds or more faster.  Peter Giddings has
certainly been well under 1'10" in the Maserati and the Bugatti.

Kind regards,
jimdonick
VSCCA Editor