fot

Re: [Fot] brake bias

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] brake bias
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:05:08 -0400
On Randalls sujestion i did a quick check on the disc thickness on  about 10
locations   Many are the same and the most variation is .006 I did not spend
much time on this and will do it more carefully as time allows  It will take
more time to  do the run out check as well. Is .006 enough to cause sittuation
rob