fot

Re: [Fot] brake bias

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] brake bias
From: "Jim" <britbits@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:17:36 -0500
 Not trying to be intentially anal..

If you're seeing fluctuations on a pressure gauge, then something has to be
causing the pressure differences.  On a disc brake setup, normally that'd be
the differences in rotor runout.

If the car is handling ok, then it's something to watch in the after action
videos but not lose sleep over.  If the handling under braking is funky...
time to clean things up in the rear brakes.

Never hurts to have things perfect.  But who has time/$$ to do that?

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas