fot

Re: [Fot] TR Diffs

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR Diffs
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:53:06 -0500
I think part of the cause are the long sweeping high speed corners,
especially the carousel at Road America.  You are in the corner for
many seconds at the limit of traction.  Sebring is probably the worst
from a smoothness standpoint, the corner between the back straight
and the front straight is amazingly bumpy.  Grattan is rough on the
cars.  IRP had some major bumps, although they smoothed out the left
/ right combination going into the hairpin.  Some tracks would be FIA
approved, some not, I suspect.

- Tony